You may have a Microsoft Outlook contacts folder that you would like to be able to manipulate in Microsoft Excel.
If you are using Microsoft Outlook 2003 or Microsoft Outlook 2007:
- In Outlook, click File – Import and Export.
Click Export to a File; click Next.
Click Microsoft Excel 97-2003; click Next.
Select the relevant Contacts folder from the folder list; click Next.
- Browse to the folder in which the list should be saved, type in a name for the Excel workbook and click OK. Click Next.
- If necessary, click Map Custom Fields to set up appropriate column headings for your Excel list. Click OK. Click Finish.
If you are using Microsoft Outlook 2010, Microsoft Outlook 2013, Microsoft Outlook 2016 or Microsoft Outlook 365:
- Click File – Options – Advanced.
- In the Export section, click Export. The Import and Export Wizard will be displayed.
- Click Export to a file, then click Next.
- Under Create a file of type, click the type of export required; click Next.
- In the Select folder to export from section, select the contact folder that you want to export to Excel; click Next.
- In the Save exported file as section, click Browse. Select the folder in which your Excel workbook should be located and type in a name for the file. Click OK.
- The Export to File dialog box will be displayed. Click Next. Click Finish.
Find out more about our Microsoft Outlook training Sydney, Australia.