- When you create a contact you now also create an Electronic Business Card (EBC), which can be customised and shared with others or used as part of your signature.
- In Contacts view, the first option in the Navigation Pane is Business Cards, which shows your contacts in business card format.
To edit a business card:
- In Contacts view, double-click on the contact whose business card you want to change. The Contact window for that person will be opened.
- Double-click on the business card at the right of the window. The Edit Business Card dialog box will be displayed.
- From the Fields list, select the field you want to change.
- In the Edit section, type in or edit the field.
- Make any required formatting changes.
- To move a field further up or down the card, click on the field name in the Fields list, then click the Move Up
or Move Down
button as appropriate.
- Use the options in the Card Design section to make changes to card layout, background and image.
- Click OK.
- Click Save & Close.
To e-mail an electronic business card:
- Open the contact whose business card you want to send.
- In the Actions group, click the Forward dropdown and click As Business Card.
- In the To box, type in the name of the message recipient.
- In the Subject box, type the subject of the message.
- Click Send.
If you receive an electronic business card, you may well want to save it to your Outlook contacts.
To save an electronic business card to your Outlook contacts:
- Double-click on the e-mail that contains the electronic business card you want to save.
- Within the message pane, right-click on the electronic business card, then click Add to Outlook Contacts. The Contact window will be displayed.
- Click Save and Close.
- Close the e-mail message.
Find out more about our Microsoft Outlook training Sydney, Australia.