To add a logo to all slides in a presentation:
Using Office 2007:
- Click the View tab, then in the Presentation Views section, click Slide Master. You will be put into the Slide master view. Any changes you make to the slide master will be reflected all through your presentation, so adding an image to the slide master will mean that you will see it on each of your slides.
- To insert the image, click the Insert tab, then in the Illustrations section, click Picture.
- From the Look in dropdown box, select where on your computer system the picture is stored.
- Select the required picture and click Insert. The picture will be inserted in the Slide master.
- To move the picture to its required position, drag it with the mouse. The position can be fine-tuned by using the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- When you now…
View original post 112 more words